Wednesday 24 April 2013

Welcome

Hello Everybody,

Welcome to my new blog about my passion - aromatherapy.

I have been always paying attention to scents and fragrances. Firstly, as a perfume lover, fallen in love in many creations. Soon being perfume passionate was not enough for me as I wanted to create, not only admire. I have started to make my own perfumes from perfume oils. It wasn't great, because mostly artificial perfume oils have strong aroma that can cause headaches.

Again I started looking for something else and in this way I discover AROMATHERAPY. Aromatherapy allows you to create your scents that are completely natural and have therapeutic properties.

In addition, I use the energy of essential oil for spiritual development and fulfillment.

Please, follow this blog to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment